Narcissistic men and women are so self-centered and self-indulgent that they see friends and lovers as mere extensions of themselves. They are obsessed with flattery and demand to be adored and have attention to themselves at all times.
Unfortunately, these narcissistic types are very seductive, and you may at first be attracted to them without realizing what you are stepping into.
Because their egos are so fragile, they constantly crave attention, which eventually puts their partner at risk of losing the relationship.
Identifying Narcissistic People Early
To help you with some tips on identifying whether or not he or she is a narcissistic type, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does he or she lose interest when they are not the center of attention?
- Are most conversations about them, whether you try to change the subject or not?
- Is your partner always fishing for compliments?
- If you criticize him or her, do they fall apart at that criticism, especially if it refers to their looks or mistakes?
- Do you catch them talking about all of their supposed ‘lost loves’ whom each seemed to have had significant flaws in which he or she had to break up with them?
- If they are not getting special treatment or constant attention, do they get mad or have temper tantrums?For example, if they are not waiting fast enough in restaurants or do not get the best seats at the movies, are they upset?
- Do you find a pattern of this person using people to get what they want and then discarding them when their own needs are met?
If the man or woman you are interested in shows any number of these types of behaviors, then you may want to be careful. These are not the type of people to get involved in a relationship with if you wish to equal attention and love.
Found This Article Helpful
This Bundle Pack includes “Empathic Warriors Survival Stories” as well as “Confuse Them With Silence”. The “Empathic Warriors Survival Stories” offers you 8 great stories of empaths who lived, loved, and dealt with narcissists but later on left and defeated the narcissist in their lives.
These are 8 great testimony of other empaths who gained the strength and wisdom to leave the narcissist in their lives.
“Confuse Them With Silence” is a FREE addition to this bundle that explains the power of silence.
Let the toxic people in your life talk about you, WORK IN SILENCE, that is how you will defeat them.