Awareness, balanced thinking, and well-being are the results whenever the body, spirit, and mind works in full harmony. In actuality, nothing can overcome the sensation of being healthy on all levels.
Nowadays, this can be accomplished by using a healing meditation technique. Healing meditation is performed by the reprogramming of negative human thoughts that results in illness.
This reprogramming converts negative thoughts into positive desires to achieve good health.
Human perception of different images does not matter in actuality. The majority of people see themselves by means of the eyes of their brains.
On the other hand, some can only imagine the current processes occurring within their body. Few are capable of accepting the fact that anything they suspect is also happening to them in actuality.
Despite any of these categories a person belongs to, he can actively contribute to the healing process. This is the most significant thing one can do.
Chakras System as Healing Meditation
Chakra System is one of the most accessible forms of healing meditation. It brings pretty profound effects on a person’s health. The chakras of a patient have core importance in due course of the healing process.
A human body has seven key chakras (Chakra System) and several other less critical minor chakras. These chakras are the energy centers or points in which energy flows.
These are energy junctions of the human body. These centers are energetic links to your spiritual concentration and natural consciousness.
The energetic operations of chakras can heal your body parts, mind, emotions, and potentially spirit.
A particular chakra or an essential energy point has a unique character, which corresponds to the distinct part of your body. These energy centers resemble the whirlpools of energy where every vortex lies within your body from the spinal cord (energy center) rising toward your head.
Following are some guidelines for using the Chakras System as Healing Meditation:
- Chakra suggests sitting in a straight posture just like other positions of meditation. Place your feet with uncrossed legs flat on the floor. Rest your hands on the lap in a way that your palms remain exposed.
- You can surround yourself with the white or sapphire blue light to activate your chakra system. You can also get the assistance of meditation guides or practitioners during the process.
- Chakra plates are the basic cabinets of the chakra center. Each plate has a diameter of 6 inches.
- You should start with the Root Chakra’s cabinet and remove the Plate. Check out if there is any breakage or discoloration. This plate should be of striking bright red color similar to the chakra’s color.
- Repair the cracks if you can or dispose of them otherwise. Introduce a new plate and make it shiny before putting it in the cabinet. Carry on the process until all the Chakras come to an end.
Healing meditation through the chakra system can bring a tremendous change to your condition. However, successful results can be obtained through regular practice. In this way, you can get true healing using the Chakra System.