Desserts are a great treat after a nice and tasty meal. From pudding, cakes to chocolate mousse, there are multiple dessert recipes you can prepare for your family during this coming Christmas.
Here are our top best dessert recipes for Christmas in 2020!
Note: This article includes affiliate links!
The Best Christmas Desserts This Christmas 2020
1. Chocolate Fudge with Christmas Color Sprinkles ~ Best Christmas Desserts
You can never go wrong with fudge as a desert, mainly if you have kids with a sweet tooth. However, our fudge selection will have more chocolate and less sugar content to ensure it is healthy for all.
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 salt
- 3 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles ( in Christmas colors)
- Line a baking pan with a baking paper and spray on top, then set aside
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate under medium heat
- Add the milk, butter, vanilla, cream, and salt as you stir well
- Cook the chocolate mixture until smooth and thick
- Then pour the mixture on the baking pan, add the Christmas sprinkles on top and refrigerate until hard
- Then cut to your preferred chunks and serve after the meals
2. Santa Hat Cheesecake ~ Best Christmas Desserts
Make these cheezy cheesecakes for your loved ones, and I bet they will love them. Santa hat cheesecakes are pretty much easy to make as they take roughly around 10 to 15 minutes. So, they are the best quick fix to make for people during lunch hours. Note that our recipe consists of already made cheesecake.
- Plain cheesecake ( buy from the stores)
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup strawberries cut in halves (for making Santa hats with)
- Use a biscuit cutter to divide the cheesecake according to the number of people you are serving
- Add whipped cream to a piping paper and add a layer on the cut cheesecake pieces
- Top each cake with a half strawberry
- Add a top of cream and chill before serving
3. Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
I believe a Christmas dessert should not be strenuous to prepare. You have had a long day preparing heavy and sumptuous meals for your family, and thus, a dessert should be easy to make, like these amazing chocolate hazelnut brownies.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread ( you can use any)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven at 360 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs and hazelnut spread and whisk well
- Add in flour, salt, and mix until everything mixes well
- Then line a baking tin with butter all around
- Transfer the flour mixer to the pan and bake in the oven
- Bake until it thoroughly cooks. (you can use a toothpick or sharp kitchen object to test if it is cooked evenly in the middle)
- Then remove and keep it to cool
- Garnish with vanilla ice cream before serving
Enjoy these delicious dessert recipes for this Christmas with your family.
They are relatively easy to make as they take lesser time and are quite yummy as well. So, everyone, including kids, will for sure enjoy them.