The Avocado Salmon Breakfast Keto Recipe is an easy, healthy, and tasty recipe that you can make for your breakfast meal.
Note: Remember to pin the recipe on Pinterest for later use.
Avocado Salmon Breakfast Keto Recipe
- 60 grams of wild caught smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Celtic sea salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 30 grams of fresh, soft goat cheese
- 1 ripe organic avocado
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- In a food processor, process the other ingredients until coarsely chopped.
- Place the cream inside the avocados then serve.
- Alternatively, you could also cut the avocados into cubes and
- the salmon in small pieces and mix them up together. Add the
- rest of the ingredients with the goat cheese and mix well.
- Net carbs per serving: 4g
Learn more about the benefits of Keto here.